On Friday, May 2, 2014, 9:02:07 PM, MFPA wrote:

>> How do I select the right character set, please?  If

> Options | Preferemces | Other Options | Character Sets (XLAT)

> You will have ticks in some of the boxes, and hopefully those
> correspond to the descriptions you get to choose from when you hit
> Options | Character Set.

> "Windows-1250" is described as "Central European (Windows)" here.

Yes!  Clearly visible.  Many thanks.  I was only looking at Options
under the message forwarding screen, not Options from TB's main
window.

> But does it not work if you select "Unicode (UTF-8)"?

Yes!  I didn't think to try that before, but as it worked, didn't
(this time) need to check Windows-1250 after all.

Many thanks, especially for your speedy response.

--
Regards,
 Robert Bull             mailto:theb...@theluminousvoid.plus.com

Using The Bat! v6.4.0.2 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2