On Saturday, May 31, 2014, 5:55:53 PM,Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

> I've just noticed that when I click the reply icon and the reply
> window opens up, the quoted text runs beyond the border of the window.
> A slider bar appears at the bottom which will allow me to view the
> right-side text but even if I expand the window to full screen, there
> is some text beyond the right border.  I always reply in HTML (except
> for this list) and when I change the reply from HTML to Plain Text
> (MicroED), the words wrap just fine to the 70 characters I specified
> in PREFERENCES | VIEWER/EDITOR | EDITOR PREFERENCES.

> I don't recall changing anything so I'm at a loss to understand why
> this annoying trait has suddenly appeared.

> Anyone have any ideas as to where I should be looking?

Even though I have my line length set to 70 character, sometimes,
mainly when pasting. I see such long lines. I do not bother with the
slider, just <alt>+l wraps the line just the way I like it. I think
the "l" means "left".

Leonard
--
Leonard S. Berkowitz

Using The Bat! v5.2.2 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1