Hi

On Monday 2 June 2014 at 11:42:00 AM, in
<mid:1541212958.20140602114...@parkinch.co.uk>, Tony Hoare wrote:

> Hello MFPA,

>>> Is there a purge all command? Or even purge all
>>> recursively?

>> I don't know if it works for IMAP as well as for POP,
>> but you could  try Folder | Maintenance Centre.

> I'm looking for a way where I don't have to set it on
> every folder.  Perhaps at the account level.

If you go to Folder | Maintenance Centre, you can click "select all"
to select all the folders (or/and tick a box for each folder you wish
to select or de-select), tick boxes for which of the four maintenance
actions () you wish to perform on all the selected folders, then click
"start." As I said, I don't know if this works for IMAP or just POP
but if it works for you it is effectively the "purge all" command you
are seeking.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net

I think not, said Descartes, and promptly disappeared

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3