Mark Partous <m...@partous.com> wrote:
> Hello Chris,
>
> Friday, July 18, 2014, 4:42:56 PM, you wrote:
>
>> Without  thinking  I  moved TB! to my new Windows 7 Pro 64 bit machine
>> from  an  elderly  XP Pro 32 bit PC. Whilst TB! appears to work fine I
>> would  like  reassurance  it  will  be happy long term on a 64 bit OS.
>> Thanks.
>
> No problems so far (since the beginning of this year).
> I should try the newer version one of these days though, but still afraid I
> might
> lose some things/settings.

Hi

I've just done the self same and all works OK.

However, by chance I've found that TB! isn't picking up all my emails. They
are all there on the server, I've even reset the missing ones as unread but
it still won't see them. All my other clients like my iphone see them no
bother. I'm using POP3 where my iphone is set up as IMAP. Any pointers
would be gratefully received.

Regards
Barry