Hi

On Wednesday 23 July 2014 at 10:05:44 AM, in
<mid:28389624.20140723190...@sunnysydney.com>, Tom wrote:

> Thank you very much - yes, the critical issue was that
> I had to import the  Geotrust  Global  CA first. Once I
> had done that, our self-signed certificate was fully
> validated.

I'm slightly confused. This suggests that after creating your
self-signed certificate, you then got it signed by Geotrust Global CA.

Importing (and trusting) the root certificates of all the CAs in the
world would not validate a certificate that was signed only by itself
and not by a CA.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net

Is it bad luck to be superstitious?

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3