Is it possible to selectively encrypt messages such that only certain messages
that are sent out are encrypted?  Will any attached files also be encrypted?

I have a client concerned about privacy and would like to be able to send
encrypted messages to the client with attachments.   How does this work?  Can I
encrypt only messages to him without encrypting my entire data base?   If I
send him an encrypted message, how will he unencrypt the message?   He does not
use The Bat.

Can he send encrypted messages to me through his own e-mail client using The
Bat encryption technology?      These questions may seem incredibly naive, but
I really don't know how this works.  The Help Topics facility talks in terms of
having an encrypted database.  But, all I want to do is to encrypt certain
messages.  Not all of them.  If they were all encrypted, then anyone I sent
messages to would have to have a key to read them, correct?

--
Avi

Using The Bat! Pro ver 6.0.0.28 on Windows 7 Pro