Pulling this slightly off topic...

Friday, September 26, 2014, 9:31:51 AM, Adrian wrote:

AG> As  for  %email",  it did actually point to the same place as Options,
AG> Preferences  in The Bat. This surprised me as no matter how many times
AG> I  set  The  Bat  as  "default  mail  program",  clicking on mailto on
AG> websites  opens  "compose  message"  in  Eudora (if it is running) and
AG> starts  Eudora  if it isn't. This may happen for other people who have
AG> more  than  one  email  client installed eg. Outlook or Thunderbird as
AG> well as The Bat.

What happens when you click a mailto link in a web browser is going to depend
on the browser you're using. Internet Explorer will use the Windows settings
for file/protocol associations. I think Chrome shares those settings as well.
Firefox, however, has its own independent settings that you have to configure
in the browser (under the Applications tab in Settings). I assume setting the
file associations in TB! sets itself up in the Windows file associations, but I
wouldn't necessarily trust that's working. You should manually inspect that
list to make sure things are configured as you expect.

--
Sam
mailto:norma...@mynormallife.com