Hi

On Monday 1 December 2014 at 2:48:17 PM, in
<mid:1023712754.20141201144...@parkinch.co.uk>, Tony Hoare wrote:

> Thanks for that. Some can be deleted from the history but other addresses
> come from
> somewhere else and can't be deleted.

Do the settings available at Options | Preferences | Address History not help?

(I have only ever managed to limit the number of history entries to
about 40, the optimal situation of having none has always eluded me.)

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net

The One with The Answer is seldom asked The Question

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3