Hi

On Sunday 14 December 2014 at 12:37:04 PM, in
<mid:9925695.20141214073...@denstarfarm.us>, Robert D. wrote:

> TB is installed on a 3TB external drive and run from
> there. Yet TB has a 6GB bunch of things in
> C:Users\User_Name\AppData\Roaming .... just sayin' ...

The default is to have the program in one place (the "program
directory", usually a folder under %programfiles%) and to store things
like address books, settings, messagebases, exceptions logs, etc. in
another (the "mail directory", usually a folder under %appdata%).

The mail directory is set at Options | Preferences | System.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3