Hi

On Saturday 27 December 2014 at 9:45:09 PM, in
<mid:1079807545.20141227164...@gmail.com>, Leonard S. Berkowitz wrote:

> I have not seen any traffic on this list for several
> weeks.

I've seen over 60 messages on TBUDL since the end of October.

> Possibly I turned of the list before a trip
> abroad last October, but, if so, I haven't a clue how
> to turn it back on. I could use some help on this
> matter as well.

Try going to the URL in the list footer of every message. That is,
<http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html>. You can log in
and make changes to your subscription.

Things can also be changed by email, although I'm not sure I can get
my head around the commands. For more info, send a message to
<tbudl-requ...@thebat.dutaint.com> containing just the word 'help' in
the message body, and an email message will be sent to you with
instructions.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net

None are so fond of secrets as those who do not mean to keep them

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3