Roelof Otten:

> Hallo TBUDL,
>
> Op donderdag 18 december 2014, 12:38:36, schreef Luca:
>
> > My problem is: how do I transform an IMAP folder into a common folder, when
> > don't have access to the imap server anymore?

> There might be a workaround: the IMAP cache.
> Create a new common folder.
> Don't store any messages there.
> Switch to the imap folder you want to 'restore'
> From the menu: Folder -> Properties
> Here you'll find the full path to the IMAP cache of that folder
> something like "some path"\accountname\IMAP\SDF456.TBB
> Write that down.
> Shut down TB
> Copy the TBB file to the directory matching with your recently created
> common folder and rename it to MESSAGES.TBB.

I get back here after some time. Thank you for this, it's working.

Just one question: what's the difference between .TBB/.TBN files and .EBB/.EBN
ones?

I find both kinds in the IMAP folders to be restored, so I need to rename
TBB/TBN as EBB/EBN when I copy them in the "destination" folder. Everything
seems to work, but I wonder what's the difference.

Tnx.

Luca - e-mail: p.stevens at libero.it