Hi

On Thursday 19 March 2015 at 3:02:27 PM, in
<mid:767500553.20150319160...@otten.tv>, Roelof Otten wrote:

> When ready, delete the account and
> tell TB to keep the files on disk. That way they're
> removed from your current message base and reletivel;y
> easy to restore. (Simply add the storage account to
> your setup)

Instead of deleting the Dummy account, you could password-protect it.
Then, simply enter the Dummy account password to gain access to the
archived messages. You can even automate moving files to Archive using
folder properties (see below).

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

Don't learn safety rules by accident...

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3