Hello Nick,

On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 you wrote:

ND> Hello Jack,

ND> On Saturday, April 11, 2015, you wrote:
>> Is there a limit on the size of incoming emails set by TB? I recently
>> had sent to me a couple of emails each of which contained about 15MB
>> worth of attachments. TB choked and wouldn't download any of the
>> emails from the server because of this.

ND> Isn't this what the Connection Center is really useful for? Modern
ND> broadband has meant that it's been unused for a long time here, but in
ND> dial-up times was great for demonstrating whether something was actually
ND> happening on the download and gave me the confidence to hold on rather
ND> than restart the process.

The problem was (and still is occasionally) that nothing appeared to
be happening in the Connection Center which led me to assume that TB
had choked.  Next time it happens I'll try to overcome my frustration
and just let it continue until something does happen.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2