Hi,

Sunday, April 26, 2015, 7:31:54 PM,rg...@grunwalds.com wrote:

>  ANyway, if you create the new IMAP accounts you can drag the
> folders  on  the  POP  account into the IMAP folder or better yet into
> folders  that  are not associated with an account if you have a ton of
> saved mail that would otherwise sync back to the server

Thanks!
But the filters will probably not work, if the folders are not
associated with an account? Or will they?

I have to admit that IMAP is mysterious to me.
I have a lot of messages in some of the folders of on account.
The other accounts are very simple.
I'll experiment with one of the simple accounts first. ;)

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 4.2.6
OS: Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1