Hello Jack,

On Sun, 31 May 2015 09:18:06 -0500GMT Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

JSL> I have noticed that the editor (Plain Text MicroED) now has an
JSL> automatic "select" whenever I paste some text into a message.  In
JSL> other words, if I paste some text into a message, the pasted text is
JSL> automatically selected.

I cannot confirm his for the latest beta, I even can't remember this
behaviour. When I paste a text in microed, the cursor is after the last
pasted character.

The version you are using is quite old, did you try to install 5.8 or
5.8.8? Even 6.0.4 would be possible with your license.

--
Regards,
Feli

The Bat! Version 6.8.2.3 (BETA) (64-bit) on Windows 7 6.1 7601 Service Pack 1

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.