Using The Bat! 5.8.8 on Windows Vista Build 6002

On Sunday, September 6, 2015, 9:22:40 AM, Peter Meyns wrote:

> Options - Preferences - Other Options - Confirmations - [ ]Check for
> updates when The Bat! starts

Arghh! I unchecked this option. I then closed and reopened the Options
dialog box to see if it was still unchecked (it was). However, the "New
version available" message has since reappeared. On opening the
Options dialog box, I noted that the "check for updates" option has
somehow been enabled again. I've looked first thing each morning
since, and it seems that the option "auto re-enables" every day :(

--
Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK

---