On Monday, October 26, 2015, 10:50:12 AM, MAU wrote:

> Yes, it is changeable. These are the steps to do it:

> 1.- Open a text editor window (i.e. new message)
> 2.- Right click on the toolbar and select 'Customise'

I wouldn't have thought to right-click the toolbar, and would have
floundered amongst all the subsequent options.  Your instructions are
*admirably* clear.  Many thanks!

> HTH.

It certainly does!  As I wrote to Jack, it's a pity these answers
aren't collected into some kind of Wiki or Evernote-style knowledge
base.

--
Regards,
 Robert Bull             mailto:theb...@theluminousvoid.plus.com

Using The Bat! v6.8.8 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2