Hi

On Thursday 12 November 2015 at 11:36:32 AM, in
<mid:155119685.20151112123...@treadstone79.de>, Alto Speckhardt wrote:

> That's a great idea! Even better than what I had in
> mind. I will try  to implement a logic like this:

> if [one of my emails] is in envelope-to and not [one of
> my emails] is in (to or cc or bcc) then set priority to
> low

The BCC field should be empty or not present in incoming messages. (The
presence of an empty BCC field may possibly indicate the message was
addressed to BCC recipients, but its absence does not indicate there
were none.)

> This should be possible, shouldn't it?

Yes. The options are there, so it should work.

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

Teamwork is essential - it allows you to blame someone else

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3