Hello TBUDL'ers,

Well apparently I've finally downloaded and installed the correct AntispamSniper
thanks to everybody who helped with this. I now have an ASS toolbar where there
wasn't one before.

I'm not quite sure how this is supposed to work however. I used
Dispatch-mail-on-server to get the server to download one of the offending
emails and when it arrived I selected it and clicked on MARK AS JUNK in the ASS
toolbar. The email disappeared but DID NOT go into my JUNK folder as I thought
it
would.

Thinking that marking the email as junk would set a flag for ASS, I downloaded
another from the same sender and it simply appeared in my inbox as normal. I
expected ASS to catch the email and automatically move it to the JUNK folder
before it ever got to the inbox

I'm obviously missing something about how ASS is supposed to work.

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

:usflag: :alabamaflag: Central Alabama

Using TB! 6.0.12
OS: Safely back to Windows 7, Service Pack 1