I've tried installing TB on Windows 10, and the install supposedly
finishes.

But TB will not open. The process is listed in the task manager,
taking up a fair amount of cpu, but nothing else appears.

Is this version too old for windown 10? I've tried compatibility mode,
and the troubleshooter with no success.

The troubleshooter claims it is an incompatible program, but doesn't
give me any specifics. It freezes up instead.

A trial version of TB v.7 installs fine, but I don't have a license
for that one.

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 4.2.6
OS: Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1