Hello Adrian,

On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 13:07:08 +0200 GMT (25-Jul-16, 18:07 +0700 GMT),
Adrian Godfrey wrote:

> Monday, July 25, 2016, 12:52:21 PM, you wrote:

>> Otherwise, Gmail and Yahoo both from time to time randomly disable POP
>> and/or SMTP on an account and you have to log into their web interface
>> to fix it.

> Gmail  breaks  email clients every time you change your IP address.

Not true, I use Gmail on the laptop that I travel with. I rarely get
it blocked, but if it happens I am informed that web login is required.

> It doesn't even send an email to the recovery email address about
> this.

I receive the "web login required" email always on my recovery email
address.

> When  you  by  chance find the "web login required" in the error logs,
> there  are  actually mails sent to the address it won't let you access
> with  your  email  client  telling  you  it has been blocked! These of
> course  don't start arriving in your email client until after that web
> login!

They send the message to the Gmail address too.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 7.1.18.3 (BETA)
under Windows 10.0 Build 10586