Hello Jonathan,

On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 14:54:13 -0400 GMT (01-Aug-16, 01:54 +0700 GMT),
Jonathan Andrew Sheen wrote:

>  The other day, my PC shut down on its own, and since then, I've had
>  two mailboxes with no names and no content, which cause errors every
>  few seconds.

>  Here's a sample of the error:

>  !7/31/2016, 14:50:42: IMAP  - Folder
> \\jsh...@leviathanstudios.com\[Gmail]\Mailing Lists\Comics\ has empty IMAP
> name

>  I've tried to delete the nonexistent mailboxes, but they don't
>  delete, and many more errors are generated.

>  Any suggestions?

I've had this in the past. I don't know what caused it, but could just
delete the new ghost accounts and all is fine again. Mine were POP
accounts though.

What errors are generated when you try to delete them?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 7.1.18.3 (BETA)
under Windows 10.0 Build 10586