Dear Richard,

@22-Sep-2016, 6:03  +0100  (22-Sep 12:26 here) Richard L de S Clauson
[RLD] in mid:967995112.20160922122...@virbius.co.uk said to TBUDL:

... <snip>

>> ... This is a bug in TB that was fixed 2 betas ago and is no longer
>> an issue in the next release.

RLD> Are you saying that if I now upgrade from 6.8.8 to 7.3.4 (the latest
RLD> release) that emails formatted in the TheBat! HTML Viewer will look
correct,
RLD> and as good as those formatted in the Windows OS HTML Viewer?

Essentially, yes.

I wouldn't know whether or not they look "correct" since I haven't
compared. All I can say for certain is that this specific bug was
called out as a bug, addressed a month or so back in the beta version
and has been fixed. This fix has improved my personal reading of HTML
mails with embedded pictures to a point of near perfection rather than
sprawling the message to the width of the largest picture and not
scaling.

I'm not certain of the release state of the fixed version.

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user TB! v7.3.4.1
(BETA) on Windows 10.0.14393

'