Hi All,

I've been using TB 3.85.03 for years and been fairly happy with it.
However, one of my providers has switched to using SSL, which doesn't
seem to be an option in this version of TB. So, I've purchased the
upgrade to the current version (7-3-6).

The question is how to do the upgrade. Will a 4-version jump still
understand the old message bases, address books, filter/rule settings,
etc.? Is there an export/import or backup/restore process that might
prove a better approach to doing the upgrade?

As long as I'm looking at this issue, I'll raise a second issue. When
I setup the original installation, I missed the option to store
attachments in a separate folder, so attachments are being stored in
the message bases. Especially if I need to do an additional
import/export/backup/restore, it might be time to change that setting
and get the attachments into one or more external folders.
Are there suggestions for accomplishing that?

--
TIA,
David