Hi,

I run The Bat, separately, on two computers, both of which are connected via a
local network.  Each installation of the The Bat receives the same mail.

I have a number of mail accounts running on The Bat.   One account, which I use
for all third party vendors, internet requests for an e-mail address, etc,
filters all of its inbox mail into one of 25 different folders, some of which
have dozens of rules.  One has as many as 99!  I don't want to have to
laboriously copy each one, one by one to the other machine.   Is there a way I
can replace the filters rules for that account on computer B with the rules
that are on computer A?    Note that computer B is running Win 7 Home and The
Bat ver 6.0.99.   When I tried to upgrade it to ver 7, I nearly lost the
database, the restore from a backup was only partially successful, so I am
loathe to try upgrading a second time on that computer.

 --
 Avi

 Avram Sacks, using The Bat! Pro ver. 7.1.18 on Win 7 Pro