Monday, March 13, 2017, 10:28:03 AM, you wrote:

> Top posting, i.e., typing all your reply text at the top of your
> message and following it with all quoted text below, is not
> encouraged and we actually request that you not do so on this list
> because

Putting   the  NEW  text before whatever is quoted is normal on 99% of
mailing lists. Much easier to   read   without  having  to  scroll  past  all
the quotes to find
something new and even more so if multiple people reply.

This  is  the  ONLY  list  I  am  subscribed to that insists on bottom
posting.

Adrian