In Reference to "filter problem" From Larry Barrett:

L> I  received  an  e-mail from a friend. I right clicked on it - went to
L> specials,  then  to  create filters. Everything is done as I have done
L> for  many  other addresses. It seems that there are *some* that simply
L> will  *not* go to the folder I requested.

Hi Larry,

  I've had similar problems with filters. I've had filters suddenly
stop working for me.  I finally wiped out all my filters and rebuilt
them from scratch.  Since then everything's been fine.  I was
wondering if maybe the constant updating to newer beta's was
squirreling around with the filter settings some.  The final straw was
when certain messages from people on this were not getting filtered
anymore and ending up in my inbox.

  I agree that there is something afoot in the way TB! stores it's
filter info that is susceptible to getting fouled up.  What it is
however is well beyond my grasp, but as verification to your problem I
too have pulled my hair out trying to figure out why certain messages
refuse to be filtered.  But after my total filter rebuild everything
has been flawless so far.  Yeah, it was a royal PITA doing it, but the
result was worth the effort in less frustration.

--
- Nick

Using The Bat! 1.44
 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998