Hello Tom,

On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 14:05:04 +1000 GMT (23-Jun-17, 11:05 +0700 GMT),
Tom wrote:

> Hello Everyone,

> I am having a brain freeze and cannot remember the command
> for a line / paragraph break when writing an email.

> I thought it was something like alt + L  or some other combination but this
> does not work and
> not being able to remember this drives me insane.

> Can anyone rescue me?

Which editor do you use?

If you use MicroEd, then you produce a line break by hitting the
<enter> key. For new paragraph, hit it twice.

Alt-L will left-adjust your lines - and break long lines and make
short lines longer, adjusting the line breaks so that all lines are
more or less the same length.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.