> You could copy ACCOUNT.QTB from your %email% folder to the same place
> in your new installation. That file contains all your common QTs. Any
> account-specific QTs will be stored in another ACCOUNT.QTB file in the
> folder for the relevant account.

Great  -  I  have never used common QTF though it seems now that might
have been easier allround. Is it possible to copy the Account.QTB file
of one specific account into the Common location and that way turn the
account  specific templates into common templates ?  Then I would only
have to manually set up a few other templates scattered around various
accounts to have everything as common templates.

--
Tom
using TheBat! 4.2.33.9 on XP