Hello [your name here]

Ah. Thanks.
I see it works perfectly for NEW messages but *not* for a reply lest it double
addresses the email!
I also see (a lesson from the old days) that we'll also want to end that
template line with a  %-  so as to not insert a blank line in the email.

Next up...  How to auto-address the greeting line with the person to whom you
are replying! (See above!)
And...   Is it possible to add the sender's initials to the reply lines that
start >>?
Lastly...   I see your sig includes TB! version number you used and the current
version. Are these variables or do you change them manually with each upgrade?

PS I didn't want to have multiple 'topics' in one email but they are so basic
and so closely related to someone (re)setting up a new Bat install for the 1st
time I thought it OK this once.

Best regards,
RG

On Friday, October 13, 2017 thus spake MAU:
--
Random tagline:
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans