Moin, Thomas et al.!

> I did something, and now all the icons ("Get New Mail", "Send Queued
> Mail" etc) are not those that I used to have. In detail, I used to
> have just the icons, and now there is the text under the icons,
> making them wider and messing up my screen design.

Right click any icon: Customize… → tab »Options«

→ ☐ Show button captions

That`s it! ツ

Cheers!
VA

- --
Volker Ahrendt | the...@ml.ahrendt.net | The /\^o^/\! [Pro] 8.2.8]
Direct eMail without [The Bat!] in subject line will end in Nirvana!

»Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely,
mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down
the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.«

   Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), »The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy«