Hello Eddie,

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 19:11:51 +0700 GMT (24-Apr-18, 19:11 +0700 GMT),
Eddie wrote:

> This is a bit urgend please. A friend just called me a bit upset as he
> has lost many mails from folders. He send me a picture where I see
> plenty of folders showing "0" (zero) eMails in it. I told him to apply
> CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+L. That gives him back 16 lost folders. But NOT the
> eMails.

> Any advise please how I can help him?
> Thanks

You posted this on TBBETA, but since there is no question about the
current beta version, I am moving this to TBUDL.

What TB! version is your friend using, and what Windows version?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 8.3