Hello all,

We're thinking about buying a Mac computer. We already have two
Linux (Ubuntu), two Win7, and an XP. It seems some of the
software we are using is migrating away from the Win environment.

We have successfully run TB! on the Linux machine using Crossover
and Play on Linux. Might there be a way to run TheBat! on a Mac
through Crossover, Boot Camp, Parallels, Citrix XenApp, or other
such applications??

I'm not sure I understand the flap from Apple about the security
issues of email and their system, but I am loath to abandon my
TheBat! after using it since version 1, and not interested at all
in the Apple mail system.

Maggie Meister

The Bat! Home Edition, Version 7.0.0.56 (32-bit) (Yes, I've
finally upgraded from v4xxx, but then, this is a Win7 machine.)

---