Hello,

You wrote:

PM> Given that TB is current on 8.6.x it looks like v9 is around the corner, so
PM> it seems incredibly bad value if I buy now and I am no longer entitled to
PM> upgrades after v9 is released. I could be misreading the policy.

We release major The Bat! versions approximately every 12-24 months regardless
of the sub-version number. The currently sold licenses for v8 will not be
accepted by v9 when it is released. For the past versions we did post
announcements on the start of selling licenses for the next major version.
Currently we are still working on v8.

--
Alexander Petrari

Ritlabs, SRL