Hello Mike,

On Fri, 4 Jan 2019 15:50:31 -0700 GMT (05-Jan-19, 5:50 +0700 GMT),
Mike Greenbaum wrote:

> MAU,

> Thanks for your response.

>> Hello Mike,

>>> However,  I  still  cannot  figure out how to restore the toolbar or
>>> main menu which contains File, Edit, etc.

>> If your Main menu has disappeared, how the heck did click on Workspace
>> and Message auto-view?

> I guess I was assuming that The Bat! had a typical menu which
> begins with File and then Edit and then other sections. My Messages,
> Specials, Folder, Account toolbar I do have and didn't lose that
> one. I guess I was just mistaken about a File, Edit, etc. toolbar.

I think you have the toolbar with the icons, but you are missing the
one with the words (i.e. the Main Menu), is that correct?

Try this:

>> Anyway,  I  assume you have never done any customisation of your menus
>> or toolbars, have you?. If so, I would suggest that you right click on
>> any  toolbar  and  select  Customise. Once the Customise window opens,
>> click on the "Restore to default" button on bottom left corner.

Once you right-click on any toolbar icon and select Customise, you
have under tab "Menues and Toolbars" the tab "Containers".

In that tab, you have the container "Main Menu". Here you can create
it and add the menu items you want to see.

HTH.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 8.7 (Christmas Edition)
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1