I am working with a customer that insists on prepending
the string "<EXTERNAL> " to the subject line of every
message received from an address outside their own
domain.  This destroys message threading by subject so
I am hoping and praying that this is some other way for
TheBat to thread messages that is independent of and
more reliable than similarity of subject lines.

In the absence of an alternate threading option, is
there a way to have TheBat remove the "<EXTERNAL> "
string that the customer's mail system prepended to the
subject when I receive replies?  Actually, it will
probably be more like

Subject:  Re: <EXTERNAL> Original Subject

and I would want to get rid of the external tag and the
space before (or after) it.

Are either of these things possible?  Thanks!

--
Steven Vallière | tb 8.8.2 | mailto:the...@e-visions.com