I am using The Bat! version 6.4.0.2 (32 bit) with Windows 7.

My interface is set up with a full-height account tree on the left.

The font on this is really too big. Is there any way I can change the font size
of the account tree?  I've tried the Help search but nothing has com up.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Also, I just noticed how far behind I am with my version. Should I upgrade and
how many problems will I run into if I do?

--
Mike

---
https://www.avg.com