From: Achdut18 <achdu...@gmail.com>
To: tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com
Date: Friday, July 12, 2019, 5:00:54 PM
Subject: Access violation message

Last night I attempted to access the "send" folder of one of my primary e-mail
account.    It only holds 3,145 messages.  The in-box for this account has
22,481 messages, and  another folder within this account has 5,700 messages.
However, I received an error messages as follows:

Access violation at address 00000000007D551A in module
'thebat64.exe'. Read of address 000008001E09EE38

[...]

Avi

Avram Sacks, using The Bat! Pro ver. 7.1.18 on Win 7 Pro