Hi Alexander

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000 18:28:28 +0200GMT
   (which was 19/06/00, 18:28 +0100GMT for me),

you wrote:

AB> I don't want to keep nearly 80MB fpr just 20 little mails!

go to the 'folder' menu & use the 'purge all folders' option...
as in almost every database-system, a delete only removes the index to
the record (which are mails here)... the record itself stays however
in the database.

The 'purge' option removes these deleted mails from the database,
making it smaller (and thus faster)

hth
--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Apathy Error: Don't bother striking any key.

 Using The Bat! 1.45 Beta/1 on Windows 98 4.10 build 2222 A
 with a Amd Athlon 700 @ 64 MB & 23Gb Hd