Hi all,

I'm fighting with filters again and am wondering what the difference is between

sender/recipient contains any of and matches any of

Having trouble setting up a filter where I want messages from a list of certain
senders to go to one folder,
unless one certain recipient is included, in which case they are supposed to go
to a different folder.

Can't seem to get this sorted, and wonder if I'm using the wrong terms in the
filter.

So: if sender is either A,B,C,D or E, message goes to folder 1, unless
recipient includes X, in which case messages go to
folder 2.

 Susanne                          mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 8.8.2
OS: Windows 10.0 Build 17763