Thomas Fernandez:

> Hello Luca,
>
> On Wed, 08 Apr 2020 12:07:30 +0200 GMT (08-Apr-20, 17:07 +0700 GMT),
> Luca via TBUDL wrote:
>
> > Thomas Fernandez:
>
> >> Hello Susanne,

> >> Did you try this solution (from the website you linked):
> >>
> >> change the smtp.gmail.com into
> >> smtp.googlemail.com
>
> > It doesn't work. Same problem here with IMAP.
>
> if you fill
> in the smtp server deetails in the Receiving Mail section, you won't
> be able to receive any mails in any case.

I am well aware of that. smtp.googlemail.com doesn't work here as SMTP server.

> This is what happened over here: Suddenly I couldn't receive mails
> from gmail any more on my laptop, changed to googlemail. It worked.

Doesn't work either here.

> I could still receive mails on my PC, using gmail. Then suddenly, I
> could not. I was too lazy to change it, and now I can receive them
> again.
>
> On my laptop, I suddenly could not receive mails from googlemail any
> more. Being busy, I didn't do anything, and now I can receive them
> again.
>
> So, as others have said, the problem is intermittent and certainly a
> problem in Google's side, not TB.

I do think it's The Bat, because I have the same account with the same
configuration on my Android smartphone, using K-9 as a client, and there are
no problem with it.

--
Windows 10 pro 64
The Bat! Voyager Professional Edition 8.8.9.11 (OTFE)

Luca - e-mail: p.stevens at libero.it