Title: messages do not display toolbars and menu headings following upgrade
While not happy about it, I upgraded to 9.1.18 because I could not send outgoing mail through The Bat for any of my gmail accounts due to the TLS and handshake security problems discussed here last month.   However immediately following the upgrade, I have observed that when I open up a message, none of the menu headings (Message, Specials, etc)  nor the toolbar will display unless and until I hover my mouse over the individual menu headings and toolbar buttons.  This is so even though under "view" the "standard and "quick search" toolbars are checkmarked.

Does anyone know why this is and what I can do so that I don't have to take the time to hover my mouse over space where the menu items and buttons are located in order to see them?

--
Avi

Avram Sacks, using The Bat! Pro ver. 9.1.18 on Win 7 Pro