On Thursday, May 21, 2020, 2:26:09 AM, Susanne wrote:

> I've noticed that TB is not exiting properly when I hit the x.
> Whenever I do and later try to start TB again, I am told there is
> still and instance running and have to end task in the Task manager,
> before I can start the program again.

It is a long standing problem. I was supposed to have been fixed in TB!
v9.x  but  I  still  have  the  same  issue.  It  also  means that TB!
automatically starts with Windows, whether or not I want it to.

Ritlabs  are  aware of the issue and there was a particular reason for
it,  but  I  cannot  remember the technical details now, although I am
sure that someone else on here does and will chip in.

--
   Julian

   Using The Bat! v9.1.18 on Windows 10.0 Build 18363