Hello,

I guess it was last year when I had the same problem as now:
When I am fetching mails by pop3s (port 995), then the connection is
lost with a "The server has closed the connection during the TLS
handshake".
The log file doesn't show anything else.

I guess, that I had this command line parameter in my link for TB!,
but currently it has no effect on TLS connections:

/TLS_DISABLE_PERFECT_FORWARD_SECRECY

I tried to setup Thunderbird and it works perfectly with my own server
with a Let's Encrypt certificate on the dedicated port (995). The
certificates are in the Trusted Root CA addressbook of TB!

I have no problems sending an email by TLS on 465.

Do you have an advice for me?

--
Best regards,,
Christoph

TheBat! v9.1.18.6 (ALPHA) unter Windows 10.0 Build 18363