I should have said that I have tried to customize the keyboard shortcuts
using the customized tool. However this doesn't work very well because if I
assign say A to 'reply all' when I press A within the email editor, as I'm
typing a word TB launches a new window. It doesn't seem to understand the
context well. Any tips?