Hello MAU,

On Tue, 1 Dec 2020 20:00:39 +0100 GMT (02-Dec-20, 2:00 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

> Hello Jack,

>> Not exactly a fix but more of a work-around - ACCOUNT>PROPERTIES>OPTIONS>mark
>> messages as read when it is being read for [x] seconds.

> In  umpteen  year  using  TB  I have never used that option. Why use a
> number  of seconds to mark a message as read? I want to mark a message
> as  read  when  I  decide  I  have  read  it.  To  achieve that, I use
> SmartSpace reading.

> https://www.ritlabs.com/en/support/tips-and-tricks/3961/

FWIW I also change the number of seconds to 0 [zero] when I create a new
account. I think zero shjould be the default. I see no reason why anybody would
want to wait 2 seconds.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.3.0.3 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19041