Hello Acheton,

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 13:05:48 +0000 GMT (27-Jan-21, 20:05 +0700 GMT),
Acheton wrote:

> Thanks for the reply, it appears that this only happens when I am replying to
> an email which is wider than the screen, at which points it goes outside of
> the bounds of the window - which makes some sense.

Difficult to reply to you, as you are top-posting.

No, it does not make sense, as it means you cannot read it properly. And over
here, it does not have (even when I leave your mails as HTML), all lines are
properly wrapped. So I am a bit surprised that it happens to you.

Brgds,

Thomas.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.3.2.3 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19041