Title: Re: sending e-mail to a group with only group name appearing in recipient's "to" field
PM> on  Fri, 12 Feb 2021 05:51:54 -0600GMT (12.02.2021, 12:51 +0100GMT here),
PM> Avram Sacks wrote:

>> [how to hide addresses of multiple recipients]

PM> solution that works with any client: put your own
PM> address in the TO: field and all other recipients into BCC.

Thanks, Peter (and Stuart, who also responded), but I want to do this elegantly.     It is about having a "professional appearance."   I see the BCC trick all the time.  I know it works, but I have also received group e-mail where the address is to the group name and would like to know how to do that. Thanks.

--
Avi

Avram Sacks, using The Bat! Pro ver. 9.1.18 on Win 7 Pro