Hello Steven,

> Is there a way to get the dro-list to show my favorite addresses and
> groups again?

AFAIK  this  type of problem with the drop down list has been an issue
for a long time. Anyway, try what I did a long time ago to "solve" the
issue.:

- Create a New group.
- DO NOT set to "Add items to the instant address popup"
- Add an address, even a fake one, and mark it as "Favourite".
- Close AB and see is the drop down list appears (see mine attached).
- If it doesn't, try re-starting TB.

If that doesn't work, remember that you can access the Favourites drop
down  by  right-clicking  on  any  header field of a new message. See
Clip-2.

Miguel A. Urech (Zarzalejo (Madrid)- Spain)
Using The Bat! vVersion 9.3.3 (64-bit)