Hello Stefan,

On Wednesday, June 2, 2021 you wrote:

STvT> Hello Jack,

>> I am completely flummoxed by the search function. It does not seem to make
>> any
>> sense and although it seems to be intuitive, apparently it isn't.

STvT> I've just executed a search for your "lwv" string and found your message,
STvT> just as I expected. So, it could be something related to your setup.

I'd be interested in how you set up the parameters for that search.

I've never had any trouble with Windows search function (CTRL_F) but that hotkey
combination invokes TB!'s search function just as if you'd clicked on the
search icon.

STvT> Generally speaking, search function could be tricky especially when it
STvT> comes to its support on various IMAP servers, so YMMV.

This is a POP account if that makes any difference.

Anyway, thanks again for trying to help.

--
Regards,
Jack

The Bat! E-Mail Client by Ritlabs version 6.0.12
Windows 10 Home Build 9200